Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My god! Do we really suck or is this guy really that good?

This is a photo of me next to some sign, working on the second to last day of Shrink. The important thing about this photo is the hill behind the sign. Notice its steepness and distinct lack of footholds. Yes, it's a fine hill and we had to carry our gear down it and, more importantly, up it. Also notice the rather large camera the pot-bellied gentleman to my right is carrying. I humped that thing up and down the hill with what  was later called "mountain goat style." In other words, while everyone else was bitching and moaning and wheezing and using a climbing harness, I simply strolled down the hill and back up the hill like there were fucking stairs. I'm not writing this to toot my own horn but simply to illustrate that most of the people I worked with on Shrink were total pussys.

Thank god it's over.

Peace out, bitches.

3 comments:

savannah said...

does that mean you'll be hunting chukar this season? ;-)

congrats, glad it's over, call home!

captain chaos said...

If it flies it dies. Going for boar Friday thru Sunday. gotta leave the hound at home as he's too dumb not to get gored. Sit, Ghost, sit! Oh wait, I mean stop bleeding.

Barney said...

Always pretend there are stairs and you'll have a good excuse.

And try not to bag too many of those cute little peccaries.