Saturday, September 24, 2016

Aww, lookie here. Looks like somebody threw away a perfectly good white boy!

I have not published in several years. I have been busy with The Fam.

I am moved to publish because tonight I very much wanted to beat a cracker to death. That's not at all a nice thing to think or say or write but it is the truth.

In my defense, a number of crackers have been asking for it of late. Loudly. Incessantly. In typical cracker fashion they've acted like they haven't earned a beating, what with their White Privilege/Tears/Fragility/Entitlement they should just keep on keeping on.

But they're wrong.

Case in point: While having a drink with my friend we were treated to a voluble and spirited cracker discussion of Mr. Kapernick and his (awesome) protest. One cracker decided to go on a monologue about cornbread and how he "sho 'nuff luuuvs cornbread," while the others did there best impersonations of some race-based memory of Amos 'n Andy.

You see where this is going, right?

I held my tongue. I drank my beer. My friend and I began talking about our deep and sudden desire to be somewhere else. I wanted to say something but what was the use? If you can't silently protest and you can't protest on the street and you can't be the President and say that *maybe* there's a problem... If POTUS isn't supposed to talk about race relations because it makes crackers feel icky then what can you do?

I'm depressed. I'm a POC and I've had enough.

There's no good way to wrap this up. Black Lives Matter.


Peace out, bitches!

2 comments:

savannah said...

Hey! Didn't know you were blogging again. It really is a good vent spot, right?

Unknown said...

This way my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's autobiography starts in this SHOCKING and controversial video.

As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he revealed hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the CIA and others used to obtain anything they want.

As it turns out, these are the exact same methods tons of celebrities (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become wealthy and famous.

You've heard that you use less than 10% of your brain.

Really, that's because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

Maybe this thought has even taken place IN YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head around 7 years back, while driving a non-registered, beat-up trash bucket of a car with a suspended license and with $3 on his debit card.

"I'm so frustrated with going through life check to check! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

You've taken part in those questions, isn't it so?

Your own success story is waiting to be written. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!