Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore.

OK, the title is a little extreme, especially if you know where it's from, which you probably do, but let me explain. Lucy! You got some 'splaining to doooo! Anyway, I'm once again working for the Mouse, aka Hitler's last laugh, aka Walt was a dick, aka Disney. I'm going to help the Mouse make yet another bus load of money off of dumb-ass parents who don't understand that they're ruining their kid's lives by letting them listen to crap pop bands. Oh, it's just the regular pop crap of old, you say. Bullshit. Bull-fucking-shit. The Mouse's new  and improved soma is of a degree and intensity that only a drug dealer can really appreciate. Or a neo-con Republican. Or any number of low-life bastard versions of humanity what plague our society. Fine, you think I'm being overly dramatic but let me ask you this: if your 12 year old suddenly got pregnant and said "Hey, Brittney's sister did it so it's OK!," what the fuck would you do? Would you suddenly remember all of those Brittney albums you bought her? Would you think about Hannah Montana naked in Vogue? Would you think about all of the vast number of ex-Mouseketters who are "bringing sexy back"? Yeah, I'm going to cash the check after getting my ass kicked helping the Mouse make another million, but goddamit! I am not going to sit back and personally encourage any parent to purposely expose their child to this shit! It's fucking shit, we all know it, there's no point in denying it. Sexualizing pre-pubescent kids is a nightmare on par with our ever more toxic food supply, our war on the poor, and our imperialistic foreign policy (which, by the way, was not started with W but has been going on since the Clinton years, at least). We'll bomb the shit out of you, ya damn towel heads, because you hate our freedom to fuck our own kids out of a future! Yea ha! Let's just hang a nigger while we're at it, why not!

Ah, fuck me. I get too worked up when I deal with these cock suckers. I need to remember I'm a semi-well compensated tool-belt monkey laboring away in the salt mines of mediocrity. It's all good! No new taxes and what not, we're still number one, right? Whatever. I'm still going to go to work, I'm still going to pass "Go," and I'm still going to collect my two hundred dollars before I go to jail. Monopoly. Is any one else a little uncomfortable that that game was/is so popular in a country ostensibly founded on destroying monopolies? Maybe it's just me since I'm routinely called an asshole.

Peace out, bitches!

1 comment:

savannah said...

dude, you need a vacation!