Tuesday, May 20, 2008

There ain't nothing so complicated as the inside of a torpedo.

Did you ever wonder what happened to the middle of the road kids in your high school? You know, the kids who seemed pretty happy and well adjusted but a little dim. Not dumb, just uninterested in improving themselves intellectually. Nice but not too inquisitive or restless or curious or, well, fun. Yes, it's true, I'm some sort of half-wit snob but hey, that's me and as I told my therapist the other day, I've got to start living with myself again. Anyway, I think all of those kids grow up and more or less go to college and then get jobs in government or banks. Something procedure driven where you get to lord over the assholes who come in needing you to do your job. Just need some banking done but noooooo. It's got to become a goddamn odyssey of stupidity and knuckle dragging. Basically, I've been trying to transfer back to Sweden a ridiculously large sum of money that was accidentally deposited into my account. I've been trying to get this done for a month. Three separate visits to my local branch. Three outlandishly inane and banal excuses for not having sent the money back to Sweden. I grow weary of dealing with these idiots and their ill-fitting shirts and tasteless ties. As God is my witness, I shall never go hungry again! I mean, I shall never deal with BofA again! Time to try out the old WaMu.

At least the waves were good today and I got launched over some fast moving lips straight into the flats. Good times. Oh, anyone who doesn't know what that sentence about the waves meant, please form a line to the right of the blog and we'll be happy to give you a quick "Surf Jabbering 101" lesson.

Peace out, bitches!

1 comment:

savannah said...

i'm all for keeping my dinero in a sack under the mattress at this point! good luck! xox

p.s. will you being doing a favorite 5 post soon?