Sunday, June 27, 2010

The game's afoot.

Welcome to London! I've already seen a ton of shirtless, lobster-red, drunk men and women out and about and I've eaten a bad burger. Yeah, some things never change. If I don't pass out during the production meeting we're having in an hour I'm going to go out and find either Lebanese or Indian food. That's what's good in London. Well, that and Harrod's cheese shop which, if at all possible, I'm going to tomorrow after an early morning run around the neighborhood.

Yes, I'm in London for a commercial shoot all week and all I really want to do is eat and sleep. We'll see how it all works out. Worst case scenario: I go out to Kahn's tomorrow after prep and get some exercise every night in the hotel gym. Kahnnnnnnnn! OK, now where in the hell is Kahn's again? Wish me luck.

Peace out, bitches!

5 comments:

savannah said...

khans


you do this just to spite me, doncha? ;~) xoxo

captain chaos said...

Spite you? No, that'll be when I call you from Khan's and describe, in detail, how totally awesome my meal is and how much I love eating at Khan's. That's spiteful.

savannah said...

i've changed my numbers. HA!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
美恭美恭美恭 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.