Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stay casual, Barlow.

It's Wednesday. I surfed, did yoga, had an in-home visit from the vet for Ghost, and now I'm going to pick up my kid and teach her how to use the little recurve bow I bought her at Bass Pro on Monday. It's such a nice day. I want to puke.

I am having some slight psychological trouble readjusting to being back in the world. I was in the Suck for two months and while I'm ever so thankful not to be there anymore I am... ill-equipped at present for Stateside living. Other people in my space? Urggh. Other schedules besides the Suck's? Urggh. Freetime? Dirty dishes? Laundry? Urggh.

I am looking at my wrist and it is helping.

It will all make more sense once I calm down and get used to it all. It's good to have a home, a woman who loves you, a kid who looks up to you, and a dog who likes to lick your face and sleep on your feet. It will all work itself out.

I'm getting a chili cheese dog.

Peace out, bitches!

2 comments:

savannah said...

it's an in the world, but not of it kinda thing. or not. what the hell do i know anymore, yanoo? xoxo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.