Sunday, February 12, 2012

You had the wrong kind? I've never had the wrong kind, ever. My worst one was right on the money.

I woke up today completely bummed out that Hellboy ain't been a'birth'd yet. Then I did some yoga and felt at peace with Hellboy not being born yet. Then I drove through traffic to get to work and was glad Hellboy wasn't born yet so it didn't have to sit in traffic. Then I worked on an interview with Shepard Fairey and was bummed that Hellboy wasn't there to meet one of my favorite artists but at least it didn't have to watch the wretched director act like a spoiled cunt. Then I drove home through traffic with a headache because I had forgotten to eat all day and realized Hellboy was pretty lucky to get all of its food through a fucking tube, automatically. Then I got home, with a headache and needing desperately to pee, and saw that The Kid had made a million red velvet cupcakes and cleaned up after herself and I was happy that Hellboy would have such a cool sister.

Oh, and I shot this on the way home because in spite of desperately needing to pee and having a major headache I thought it was funny.

Peace out, bitches!

2 comments:

savannah said...

hellboy! please don't let this stick as a nickname, cap'n! *L* the photo is the REAL la that only locals know about. nicely done!

Blog27999 said...

Did you hear there's a 12 word phrase you can say to your man... that will induce intense emotions of love and impulsive appeal for you buried within his heart?

That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, adore and guard you with all his heart...

12 Words That Trigger A Man's Love Instinct

This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will drive him to work better than before to to be the best lover he can be.

As a matter of fact, triggering this influential instinct is absolutely important to getting the best possible relationship with your man that the second you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

...You'll immediately find him expose his heart and soul for you in such a way he haven't expressed before and he'll recognize you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly understood him.