Friday, February 10, 2012

You're the best time I've ever had.

Here are some photos of my hot-ass pregnant wife.


We're due right now and waiting, waiting, waiting. It's ok, though. The baby is doing great so far and we're aren't completely crazy yet so...

I surfed today and felt a thousand times better than yesterday when I didn't surf and got sort of grumpy. It happens says me Mum. Anywhy, the surf was awesome and I kept thinking about how much I'd like to get the 10 year old to surf this summer while I've got the newborn out in the great Ol' Pacific. A bunch of longboards, some sun, and some mellow waves sound like a fantastic way to spend a day. Future possibilities floating around the mush that is my mind. Floating.

We're due tomorrow, on the record anyway, and we're very calm and quiet right now. I'm planning on doing some yoga in the early morning and then going for a bit of skateboardin' before walking the dog. Then we'll all take a walk. Then we'll have a baby? Floating.

Peace out, bitches!

4 comments:

CreoleBeBop said...

Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit.

I wish I had said that. This quote belongs to Bill Cosby, but I totally agree with him. Having children makes you fall in love again - with your wife, with your child and with life.

I wait to hear the news.

Love
Pops

savannah said...

i've posted and linked to you! *happy dancing*


too damn funny wv: mummit!!!

Blog27999 said...

Do you understand there is a 12 word sentence you can communicate to your crush... that will induce deep feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness to you buried inside his chest?

That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, look after and protect you with his entire heart...

===> 12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Love Instinct

This impulse is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him work better than before to build your relationship stronger.

Matter-of-fact, triggering this dominant impulse is absolutely essential to having the best ever relationship with your man that once you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

...You will instantly find him expose his heart and soul for you in a way he's never expressed before and he will recognize you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly understood him.

Blog27999 said...

As stated by Stanford Medical, It is really the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 pounds lighter than us.

(And by the way, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING around "how" they are eating.)

P.S, I said "HOW", not "what"...

Tap this link to discover if this brief test can help you unlock your real weight loss potential