Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Say, boy - does you do this constantly?

It's 5:30pm and I'm going to sleep in about half an hour. Yep, I'm going to sleep super early because I am getting up super early and going duck hunting. Christmas Eve? Bah humbug! Awaking at midnight and driving through the dark for an hour? Yeah, so what? Freezing cold duck blind in the dark? Hey, I get to watch the sun come up from a muddy marsh! I think it's official: I've gone bonkers. All I think about lately are duck decoys, warm camo jackets, and duck call practice. Well, I also dream about surfing almost every night as it has been raining and/or flat out here in Cali for ages. I've got ducks on the brain and am going to try to hunt as much as possible in the coming weeks. San Jacinto Wildlife Area in Riverside County tomorrow and up to Kern National Wildlife Area for the weekend. Ducks on Saturday and quail on Sunday, sounds good, yeah? I'll even wear some aluminum foil on my head so the CIA can't scan my brain!

Check this out, it's funny and Peace out, bitches!

4 comments:

CreoleBeBop said...

Hope you knocked them down today. Let me know.

Beware of the ducks that are equipped with CIA scanning devices.

Pops

savannah said...

i got your message at 5:30 in the damndarkmorning!!!! good hunting, sonnyboy ;)

wv: calical

rock on!

Mr. Moose said...

"Quack, quack, quack!"
"Get the Roach!"

"There's ducks out on the wire, hear 'em?"
"Yeah."
"Need a flare?"
"No."

"Quack, quack, quack!"

Fooosh.

"Quack, quack, qua-"

BOOOMMM!!!!

"....."


"Muthafucka."

captain chaos said...

Not quite that cool. There's always this weekend.