Saturday, August 8, 2009

You ever feel as if your mind had started to erode?

I think it will all work out in the end and by end I don't mean death. Yes, of course, it sort of works itself out when you die in that you no longer have to work at it any longer so by definition it's worked out but that's not what I mean. Hope. Faith. Words that I used to know but not understand, these are what I'm talking about. I have faith in myself and my family and my lover and my friends. I hope for happiness for all of them and for myself. I'm feeling like I've come to the end of a long and torturous leg of what I hope will be a long journey and I know more now. I understand. I'm not scared anymore of my own shadow or of someone really knowing me. I'm actually happy again!

So raise a glass with me and shout out in glory to God or the Universe or the Great White Stag or the Four Winds or Neptune or whatever your personal totem is and say, "Thank you for letting me be myself again!"

Peace out, bitches!

4 comments:

savannah said...

why did i sing those last words? but hey, well done, sir! all IS revealed in time! xo

supernana said...

beautiful. I will raise TWO glasses of root beer to you and sing a little song, because I can.

Cooking is Fun! said...

My glass is raised to you you, Sweetie. Good work.

captain chaos said...

Aw, shucks. Thanks, y'all.