Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day.

It's Wednesday, I'm making a good bit of money, and I'm broke. I love freelance work. You know, that special self-imposed torture of waiting for paychecks as you slowly spend all your money on food and gas and credit card debt accrued over a tumultuous marriage. Nothing beats the financial reminder of one's failures at Life. Ho hum, at least I'm not a fat bastard bilking millions from the American taxpayer. Actually, that doesn't sound half-bad right about now! Ha! So anyway, here are some random photos from several days of work and stupidity.


3 comments:

savannah said...

at least ya gotz ya health!

(i need a new pic of you & ghostfacekillah) tyvm

captain chaos said...

"TYVM"? WTF?

captain chaos said...

Ahhh, I'm not good at this blogging stuff, am I?