Monday, January 19, 2009

Here, take a cookie. I promise by the time you're done eating you'll feel right as rain.

Ah fuck! I'm still fucking sick! This is bullshit! Best swell in months, head high and over waves all up and down the coast, and I"m missing it because of diarrhea!? What the hell? That's it, I'm getting some Immodium AD and calling it a day. The house is a mess, the dog has got cabin fever, and the laundry is piling up. I've got things to do dammit! I'm also completely and utterly tired of chicken broth and chicken soup and just chicken in general. I want a spicy meal from Thailand or Indo or China. I want greasy goodness in a cheeseburger. I want hummus and kibbeh. In short, I want some real fucking food! Ahhhhh!

Peace out, bitches!

3 comments:

savannah said...

you see? if you had listen to me days ago, you would be fine by now!!!







ok, maybe not, but it isn't often i get to say that anymore...*sigh*

captain chaos said...

I'd still be sick, just "plugged" and uncomfortable. Word.

savannah said...

soooo, how are you?