Sunday, November 30, 2008

We live in the trenches out there. We fight. We try not to be killed, but sometimes we are. That's all.

Haven't posted in a week because the little movie that shouldn't came back from the grave, reached out one of its rotten paws, and hooked me for the week. Goddammit, it's the return of Shrink! The DP, a most disloyal and cowardly young fellow, called me up and lied to me about my friend to the effect that I thought he was on the movie reshoots so I got on. Turns out he then called my friend and told him I was on so he should do the movie. Nice. We both laughed when we came to the prep and figured all of this out.

The shoot was just like this summer: unorganized, confused, loud, obnoxious, and underfunded. Awesome. We ran around like imbeciles, pushed things up hills for no other reason than no one had figured out that the gear might need to be driven somewhere so maybe we should have gotten gators or something. Just amateur hour all week. At least my guys were funny and in high spirits the whole time.

I'm taking today to watch football and cut my dog's hair.

Peace out, bitches!

2 comments:

savannah said...

third quarter, chi 14, min 17...wtf happened? i turned away for a few mintues and wham...there it is? tell me it's not nola all over again! i missed that game and now i get a northern replay?????

captain chaos said...

Ha! Always watch til the bitter end!