Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I don't get that close to the glass until I'm on the floor.

Here are some photos from when I went hunting for deer in the Sequoias.





















It was going to be a three day hunt but my friend and I had a miscommunication and he ended up without a sleeping bag. Go for annoying. We slept in my tent and it was uncomfortable and I didn't sleep well at all. I still managed to get out and up into the hills fairly early but to no avail. No deer for me and a grumpy camp partner. Five hours later I was back in civilization a day early for dinner with Melah and her parent's. Could be worse, I could be in Denver on a job. Oh wait, I am.

Denver seems interesting but I'm withholding judgement until I actually get out and about and see some shit. For now, I wish I were somewhere far away looking through my scope and not hanging out with anyone. No talking, no compromising, no bullshit.

Peace out, bitches!

1 comment:

savannah said...

postcard, please! :D