Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm not comin' in there! Them bastards attacked us!

Day Three of Free Food Poisoning or Why I Love Music Videos
a story by a sick tool belt monkey

I slept a combined two hours last night and I think my poor wife to be slept only a fraction more than that as I kept making trips to the bathroom every ten to fifteen minutes. It's amazing how much liquid is in the human body. Truly amazing. It's even more amazing when that liquid fails to get properly processed out of the digestive system. In addition to diarrhea I'm also experiencing stomach cramps, bloating, and burps that smell vaguely of sulphur. You really can't get sexier than that, I tell ya.

I'm supposed to go into Panavision Hollywood today to prep some cameras and assorted gack for an Old Navy commercial we're doing over the next two weeks. Praise be to Buddha, my contact at PVH just called and told me several of the bits and pieces I need to prep won't be in until later today so I get a bit of a reprieve. I can lie in bed and occasionally strap myself down to my own toilet as opposed to the ones at PVH. It's the little things in life that make it all worthwhile. My only hope is to eventually get out of bed, shower, and load up on Immodium AD and then hope one of my credit cards works so I can get some gas. Awesome.

I guess it's time for another shot of ginger ale as the ol' gut is starting to burn again. Here's looking at you kid!

Peace out, bitches!

2 comments:

savannah said...

i hope you feel better now! xoxo

captain chaos said...

Slowly I turned, inch by inch, step by step...