Friday, January 8, 2010

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries.

Yesterday was a fucking wash. Straight up waste of time on my part as I had once again made the mistake of going to Tortuga and tying one on with the lads. Yeah yeah, sure sure, a good time was had by all but in the fucking morning I was the only one here and I wasn't even sure I wanted me here bugging me. That's right, I was hungover yesterday and I accomplished nothing. I got the tree out of the house and cleaned up the house and didn't really leave the house except to take my laundry to get dried. That was only three blocks away so I'm not even going to count that trip.

Yep, all in all, not much of a day but I managed to do a bunch of reading, clean the dog up, and do the laundry. I failed miserably to get out of the house or get the car washed. The car is a wreck, more mud than anything else, and covered in dog hair. Good times. Very sexy. I'll be at work all day tomorrow on a freakin' John Mayer video so I think it's OK if it's a mess. No one will notice.

OK, must stop typing and pretend to be interested in looking at wedding sites. I kid, I'm not going to pretend to be interested. I am going to stop typing though.

Peace out, bitches!

4 comments:

savannah said...

miss daisy is very excited and ready to go, so please try not to have her crossing too much sand to get to the site, ok? enjoy your browsing!

CreoleBeBop said...

Face it! You're too old to hang with the lads at the bar and you're now a family man. Time to hang up those spurs for a bit.

Pops

supernana said...

hahaha! Dad is awesome. And good luck with the wedding, sucka! I'm just the best man, so I'll be out trying to find a wedding date and living it up over here in single person land. In yo face family man!

captain chaos said...

Never surrender! William Burroughs lived a long time drinking and "hanging with the lads at the bar." Maybe it was all the heroin and cocksucking. On second thought, I'll hang up the spurs.