Monday, January 11, 2010

The man is clear in his mind, but his soul is mad.

Oh lord, did they ever try to kill me this time! So I go out and do this stupid-ass John Mayer video about vampires and whaddya know, after about 18 hours of work I get fucking food poisoning. Awesome! I basically collapsed by the last shot and left the guys there to pack out the gear. I drove home at 2am bent over and whimpering from the stomach cramps and praying to the Universe that I'd get home before my ass exploded again. To make it even more pathetic, I'm almost out of gas and totally out of money as two jobs haven't paid me yet. Sweet! Feeling like a success at 38 is always a gas.

It's now Monday and I'm feeling less on Death's door, more like I'm out on the lawn and crawling towards Death's fence. You know you're living the high life when you're excited about finally peeing. I won't bore you with the details any further but I'm stuck in the house in the hopes that by tomorrow, when I need to go back to work, I'll be back to normal.

In regards to the video all I can say is it should look pretty cool but John Mayer is one of the most boring people ever. Ever.

Peace out, bitches!

1 comment:

savannah said...

so, answer your phone...