Monday, May 11, 2009

Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

I am packed up and ready to go. I have packed lightly for stealth and ease of movement. I am infiltrating NYC and dammit I am excited about this. I shall visit with friends I have not seen for awhile, friends I made through The Goddamn Ex-Wife. Strangely enough I have the feeling that they like me more than The Goddamn Ex-Wife. Funny how things work out. Anywhat, I got almost everything done I needed to do today except for my laundry and that does kind of suck balls. Oh well, I won't look as sexified as I'd like but so it go. So it go.

Peace out, bitches!

2 comments:

savannah said...

aren't you a little too old to pack dirty clothes? ;)

vw: grandnow THAT was funny!

ps. ok, so send me a postcard.

captain chaos said...

I hear and obey.