Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's not often you see a guy that green have the blues that bad.

What can I say? We worked our asses off for two days in a sweaty-ass basement done up to look like a cafeteria. Even had 160 pimple faced bastard high school kids as actors and background. My god, those kids fucking text constantly! It's kind of creepy as they're constantly yammering as well while still texting. Annoying. Gross. Loud. Smelly. Stupid. Maybe Ani can just stay seven for awhile...

I went out in Williamsburg last night and hung out with the hipsters. It was fun. I ate a bunch of empanadas I ordered from a street vendor while speaking horrible Spanish. I really should learn Spanish. We got a little tore up but it weren't too bad. I met cousin's boyfriend and was relieved that not only is he a surfer, he's a nice guy and not at all Benny-like. Go cousin!

I home and showered and my luggage has hopefully showed up by now. We'll see. Melah signed us up for a party tonight so I guess I should nap and then do that thing. Can't wait to hit the surf tomorrow and I don't care if it's flat or epic, I just need to get into my beloved Pacific.

Peace out, bitches!

2 comments:

savannah said...

so, are you surfing yet?

captain chaos said...

No surf on Sunday. Only errands. No party on Saturday night. It all fell apart and we stayed in. Surfing Wednesday. Maybe.