Friday, May 22, 2009

Well I ain't sorry for you no more, ya crazy, psalm-singing, skinny old maid!

Oh my fucking God! Today was one of the dumbest day I've ever been on set. Yeah, me, ten  years in and having worked on 'em when "excess" was a virtue, I just worked on my first of four days on the dumbest thing ever. Here's the skinny: THE Dustin Hoffman spawned a dreaded "actor/director" and he decided to call in some serious chits and got Bud from Repo Man and Remus Lewpin to star in his weird little wannabe Jarmusch short. Cut to the third reel: besides me and a couple of mercenaries, everyone else is a idjit! A fucking goddamn jackass moron dick in the ass douche bag sonofabitch! The 1st AD is wretched and shrill and stupid and almost made me have to bust her head open when she attacked V2.0 for doing her job. Good times for one third my rate!

Ah, I sound bitter and ya know, I am. Seriously! I'm working for a bunch of people who are only getting what they get because their parents actually rolled the dice and came up in the world. I'm currently out near Joshua Tree working for people who were born on third and thought they hit a triple and have no problem telling you why you fucked up and didn't hit a triple! Me! Semi-normal and always on the brink of clock-towering all of these cunts and this is what I'm dealing with on a holiday weekend! I could be doing so much more  right now. It's a holiday weekend and I could have been chilling with the girl and the Midget but nooooo! I'm in the desert trying to help other people who have had almost everything thrown at their feet since day one. What the fuck is wrong with me? Oh wait, I'm fine and the reality is that I'm not as big a douche as I think I am and maybe I should just admit I should be a teacher. What's so bad about being a film teacher? Ah, wait, I remember, film school teachers are failed film makers and failure is not an option- it's just something that happens all the fucking time. Ah, bitter again. That's it, I'm done. I'm annoying myself and whether or not you're annoyed I don't care. I'm done complaining and thus I'm done typing. Without my bitching I'm nothing? Get fucked, I'm just going to watch "Family Guy."

Peace out, bitches! 

No comments: