Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And I half expected it to be made of wood.

Ahhhh! I awoke to Melah and the midget getting ready for school and thought, "How sweet, domestic tranquility." I then proceeded to do my usual morning yoga and decided to start rearranging stuff so I could fully move in. All I can say is I am now more than a little frustrated and I'm going for a surf.

I mean really! Video cassettes with no cases and DVDs from Netflix of movies that came out two years ago and were probably ordered two years ago. DVDs sitting around scratched to hell, dust everywhere. Papers everywhere. Pens! There are enough pens stuck into every nook and cranny in this place to open a fucking Staples. And everywhere little notes and piles of obvious recyclable papers. I don't even know where to start. It makes no sense.

Update:
I have stomped on the terra! Also, I've trod upon some recycling, skipped along some junked furniture, and generally began rearranging this mess into a co-mingling of households and sensibilities. The garage doesn't look like much right now but soon, real soon Ralph, it will be a clubhouse. What do you think, pirate theme or hunting lodge theme? Also, Jitlada Thai Food is straight from heaven and if you're in LA go there immediately and order... anything? It's very good and captain insane-o hot. The Mad Turk took me there so you know it's gotta be good.

Peace out, bitches!

4 comments:

savannah said...

and where is GFK in all of this mess?

supernana said...

HA!

savannah said...

so will you be emailing an address soon?

Mr. Moose said...

I vote for a pirate hunting lodge theme. Some place quiet to retreat when the tide of scratched dvds rises too high...