Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Hi to all two or three of you who read this shitty little collection of mediocrity. It's Wednesday, it's sunny, the surf is horrible, the house is still a mess, and I've got a job. It ain't a good job. I don't really need the money. It's a fucking Mandy Moore video fer Chrissakes! The only reason I'm putting up with what is going to be amateur hour video making is that the DP is a good guy and I like working with him. Ho hum, go for lame. They're paying me cut rate and only a half day today and I have to basically teach myself how to use a high speed HD camera. The guy who'd normally handle all of the computer end of this process can't be bothered to show up. Cool, now I get to do two people's jobs for the price of half of one.

Why do I do this to myself?

Peace out, bitches!

3 comments:

savannah said...

because you get to learn something new?

captain chaos said...

No. Knowledge is dangerous and recently condemned by the High Council of Makin' Money in Hollywood. Actually, I don't want to know how to use this camera because next thing you know they'll fire the techs and pay me the same rate to do two jobs. Hollywood, fucking Hollywood.

Momentary Madness said...

... and you get to keep contact open; you never know who you might bump into.

Hollywood= business, short sighted businessmen everywhere man.