Monday, April 13, 2009

You Americans, you're all the same. Always overdressing for the wrong occasions.

So I did a commercial on Thursday and Friday and somehow the production company lost the tapes. Or at least, I think they lost the tapes as the dupe house is calling me. My name is apparently the only one on any internal paperwork as our original dupe house gave the job to one of its subsidiaries and the subs have no idea what anyone wants or who gets the tapes or who is going to pay the bills. Interesting, very interesting. I ducked and let the shit roll further downhill. I shall now be ignoring all unknown numbers and emails until my check shows up. Yep, that's the plan, ignore and evade until paid.

I am now a Red Cam pro. I spent all day learning how the damn thing works and getting it all dialed in for tomorrow. Yay. I learned how to use a really annoying camera. Yay. I'm really putting my college education to use. Yay.

I come up for air on Wednesday. If you still believe in God (ya sap!), pray for me.

Peace out, bitches!

2 comments:

supernana said...

HI. sorry about Sunday. I was totally asleep until 11. Wednesday night? Are you up for something on the West side? I can't drive to the Lodge in the middle of the week!

captain chaos said...

Ha ha! Yeah, maybe, dunno. Lots of bs to do tomorrow and then I'll call ya.