Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm a drunk, Bear, a screw up. I just surf cause its good to go out and ride with your friends. I don't even have that anymore.

Ha ha! My pal Kym came out and surfed with me this morning and the surf was, for the first time in ages, incredibly good. Bog played on the beach in her pajamas because that's what she wanted to wear today. Good girl, off to a crappy start vis a vis fashion and she's not even a teen yet. Anywhy, the waves were good, the water was warm, and the sun was out so I can't complain. I just spent the last five hours prepping cameras and now I'm off to meet up with the Korean Bear. He's in town for a week and guess who else is around? The one and only Buzzbomb from Pasadena, Professor Barney Grubbs! Could be rough, people, could be rough. Despite the fact that I need to be and at work by 7am I think I'll have people over for a few cocktails and see what becomes of it all. Perhaps things are finally looking up around here.









Peace out, bitches!

2 comments:

savannah said...

life is good.

Barney said...

These days I'm more of a little fizzly sparkler, but it was still good to see you.

and I love closing out post comments weeks after the fact.