Thursday, July 16, 2009

So we don't get our balls blown off!

It is Thursday and I am on a set and I am bored but thankful. Go for easy job made impossibly difficult by people what don't know what they want. Oh well, at least I'm working and hopefully I'll be stalking the woods of Los Padres National Forest near Santa Barbara very soon. Got all the gear, including brand new super sharp broadheads, and I'm ready to make a bunch of bonehead mistakes and not get a deer. Whatever, I've got time, I think. Funny thing is, the season already opened for the coastal area but I'm working and there are rumors of a job next week. Balls. These are the times I wish I were rich.

Peace out, bitches!

2 comments:

savannah said...

just so you know, i wish you were rich, too! :~D

(by the by, why didn't you return my call?)

captain chaos said...

Huh? What call? I've been working. Sorry.