Thursday, February 5, 2009

I know just as much about the supernatural as I do about interior design.

Ah, Thursday has rolled around and I find myself completely depressed that it is suddenly grey and wet all around and outside. I never react well to rain  and grey, it just feels so uncalled for most of the time. Granted, the rest of the country is under an avalanche or flooded or without power but hey, that's why I don't fucking live in the midwest of northeast- it's too cold and wet.

On the upside, I've cleaned my soon to be old-place and played with the wet dog and am now going to practice turkey calls. Yes, the quest to have something to hunt at all times of the year continues. With any luck Operation Bowfinger will resume this Saturday and perhaps I'll procure my very own compound bow sometime soon. I have until the summer, I guess, before I actually need to know how to shoot. Seems like enough time.

In other news, the world of work is limping along. Somehow, someway, my friends and I are staying just employed enough to pay our bills and save not a damn thing. Good times. I've had the week off and have been surfing, reading, and hitting the gym, and of course, practicing turkey calls. I'm ready to go back to work but it looks like nothing doing until next week. Balls.

Peace out, bitches!

1 comment:

savannah said...

i owe you a return call.