Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The moonlight shows us for what we really are.

Working is a funny thing in Hollywood: when you don't have it you want it and when you have it you can't wait for it to go away. As luck would have it I just finished a rather painless day at work that was made more bearable by all manner of silliness and shenanigans. I love it when  you go to work and your friends are there and the schedule is realistic and you're sheltered from the elements and even the catering was good today. Ahhh, nice. Now, if someone would just pay me I'd be a hell of  a lot better off! Oh, the dog is bored so I must adieu. Later, if you want, I'll tell you tall tales of the Bigfoot Lodge, which I'ma headed to directly.

Peace out, bitches!

1 comment:

savannah said...

sometimes everything just seems to fall into place!