Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm going to take a pillowcase and fill it full of bars of soap and beat the shit out of you!

Tuesday night and bitch slapped through e-mail by the ex for not signing something. Ah, the ex. Lovely memories and lots of psychological scar tissue. In all honesty I have been lagging on the minutiae of divorce but I think it's because I've basically put the whole thing so far behind me that I keep forgetting that I'm not "totally" divorced. Is that wrong? Yes. One must deal with these things head on and get past them. I hope all of this will be done once I get off my dumb ass and sign the last remaining bits of flotsam and jetsam and then it's smooth sailing. Right? No idea.

On a more interesting, to me at least, note: I successfully killed a paper target at sixty yards. Lucky? Probably. Deadly? Not likely. Hunting this season with the bow? Hell. Fucking. Yes. If I go an hour or two a day, every couple of days, I might just have to try and get a tag come April. It'll be quite the coup but that's the plan. Wish me luck. Or, if you want to be fair about it, wish the deer luck but I don't really think they need it against me.

Peace out, bitches!

1 comment:

savannah said...

yeah, that's why it's called hunting, not grocery shopping! ;) :D