Monday, February 16, 2009

Now, don't you worry. The saucers are up there. The graveyard is out there. But I'll be locked up safely in there.

Hello. It is raining and quite boring but somehow I've managed to have some fun this weekend. Ani was out and about with various people for most of the time so it's been quality time with Melah and we managed to get our bowls of spicy Pho soup. Good God that stuff is amazing! What kind of person wouldn't want a bowl of perfectly balanced broth with delicate slivers of noodles, onion, basil, sliced beef and meatballs and a ton of peppers? I've been wanting a bowl of this stuff for almost two weeks and finally, I am sated. Some other funny shit happened but so far the bowl of Pho was the best.

Off to work tomorrow for a week and I'm already missing my bow. I still haven't named it as I haven't killed anything with it but I'm taking suggestions. That reminds me, I need to clean FNG! Oops, he's been sitting around dirty for a few weeks, no bueno!

Oh, for my Dad: These guys are clearly morons (look at the hair!) but he does nail this bird pretty cleanly and using a recurve.

Peace out, bitches!

3 comments:

supernana said...

really? i was beat by pho? I am funny.

captain chaos said...

The pho didn't make me feel hungover although neither did you, technically. It really was more the fault of the wine and whatnot. Mostly the whatnot.

savannah said...

TMI