Friday, February 13, 2009

King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!

Operation Bowfinger is underway big time! Bought a PSE "Stinger" compound bow and have been going ape shit for two days now. I just got back from shooting at the range and at twenty yards managed to shoot two arrows so close to each other that I broke the nock off of one of them. Yes! I might actually get good at this. I also shot at 30 yards and managed a couple of OK groupings. Need to mess with the sights, though. Hmmm, off to the tool shed.
Peace out, bitches!

2 comments:

CreoleBeBop said...

Bow season is early on everything, even birds! I wonder if you could take a pheasant with an arrow?

Pops

captain chaos said...

I've seen it! Didn't I show you that? Some goofball in Nebraska or South Dakota or some where shot a pheasant with an arrow. I think it's on YouTube.