Thursday, February 26, 2009

I suppose he had a private sort of greatness, but he kept it to himself.

Working in the Port of Los Angeles makes me happy as I momentarily get lost in the idea of what has happened in the place. I helped make an incredibly stupid VW commercial with some nice camera people and some really brusque German cunts. I got paid in cash and the production girls loved me and actually gave me my day rate. All in all, not a bad day. The only down side was that I didn't get to shoot my bow. Ha! I'm a junkie.

Here are some photos from my wanderings by the bay.


Apparently the LA Times has brought in the big guns to keep themselves afloat. Thank ya, Jaysus! Thank ya!


Peace out, bitches!

2 comments:

savannah said...

great shots1 why can't i click on them to biggify?

captain chaos said...

Dunno. Took them with my iPhone so they should be "biggifyable?" Whatever.