Monday, June 1, 2009

I had to fight all my life to survive. They were all against me, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch.

This is a photo of me at work at my old junior high school. I helped shoot an entirely forgettable commercial for a Swedish department store and it was the first time I'd been there since I left in 19-fucking-86. Yeah, I'm that fucking old. The day I found out I was going back to Burroughs I got "friended" by a girl I went to junior high school with and college with. Weird. I also found out that my sis was teaching at a school who's principal went to junior high with me. LA is actually a very small town spread wide for no good reason. If you live here for a long-ass time you might become a local and have odd shit like this happen to you. Odds are you're ass out and you know what? Fuck you for trying. Move back to wherever you're from as we're at maximum occupancy here and you ain't helpin' much, holmes.

In other news, I'm done with the Lodge. I went tonight for the first time in ages and my "friends" proceeded to ride me all night for being a "foreigner." Dumb ass crackers, they could have at least had the balls to call me a nigger. At least they'd have been in the right ball park. In all honesty, I think I need to heed sister's advice and get back in touch with my art-fag side and you ain't gonna do that hanging out with a bunch of drunk idiots. Am I done with the spirits? Hell fucking no! Am I done hanging out with intellectual midgets? Yep. Make fun of me if you want, I don't care, I'm still done chilling with dullards. Except the guys what hire me.

Peace out, bitches!

2 comments:

savannah said...

i know re the small town la feeling. or as you may have heard in your youth, it's a small world for colored people :~/

p.s. re the lodge, i totally understand. it was the rail pub for me...sometimes you just have to walk away.

captain chaos said...

Yeah, the time has come to put away childish things.