Monday, June 8, 2009

No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.

So it's Monday and I'm finally feeling a bit better. Yeah, I did nothing today except wallow in self-pity and kick ass at Call of Duty 3 while wearing a cowboy hat and boardshorts. BUT, I think I've finally digested my ex-wife sticking me with an $850 lawyer bill because she can't talk to me without acting out. She's a sad person in many ways and I feel bad that she's unhappy with her life but that's her problem now, not mine. I need to bide my time, worry about myself and the woman who truly loves me and know in my bones that I've moved past her and all the pain. I'm no saint of course, but neither is she and that's being proved more right every day. It'll all end one day, of course, the payments will stop and the legal sword of Damocles will once again be sequestered. On that day I hope that my response is a simple and understated exhalation of the last breath of a life that I thought I had a handle on.  A life that I've always wanted and might now be on my way to having. We'll see, we'll see. For now I'm going to have to make due with working on letting it all truly slide. Everything that doesn't really matter shall slide and then I will one day be free.

Peace out, bitches!