Wednesday, August 27, 2008

If you don't have good dreams, Bagel, you got nightmares.

It's 12:32 in the am and I need to be awake in four and a half hours to get ready for work. I cannot sleep tonight for some reason. At least I was wide awake for Ghost's puking session. I think it was all of the avocado husks he ate while I was working in Melah's backyard. Interesting. Anyway, I can't sleep and I've been reading a really interesting book about the British Natural History Museum called Dry Storeroom #1: The Secret Life of The Natural History Museum by Richard Fortey, who happens to be a retired paleontologist recently retired from said museum. Fascinating stuff and not at all conducive to falling asleep, at least if you're as big a dork as I apparently am. Hmmm.

I just realized why I can't sleep: I fell surfing today and landed on my fins and now my right ass cheek is bruised. Genius! It wasn't even good surf...

Peace out, bitches!

No comments: