Thursday, August 21, 2008

There's fuckin' room to move as a fry cook. I could be manager in two years. King. God.

I got a call from a friend of mine who is a production manager to do a low budget night shoot. I hemmed and hawed and finally decided to do it as I wasn't going to do anything Tuesday night anyway except sleep. Sleep? Fuck that, let's go work on a music video for no good reason. Turns out Joel Schumacher (of  Tigerland and Falling Down and motherfuckin' D.C. Cab fame!) was the director. What? Big time Hollywood director doing a music video for Scars On Broadway? Scars on what? I was surprised and somewhat flabbergasted by this development and further stunned when Joel's second unit director basically handed me the camera for everything but the main band performance. I got to shoot for Joel Schumacher. He even told me he liked my shots. I am stoked.

Now I'm off to do a Weezer video with the Malloy brothers and Giles the Giant Englishman and Vinnie Velcro. All my goofy friends are on this one and we're shooting by the Forum so Inglehood represent!

Peace out, bitches!

2 comments: