Saturday, August 2, 2008

Exterminate all rational thought. That is the conclusion I have come to.

I am at work in Hollywood on a dark and cold soundstage and I am very pleased with life. We are shooting promos for Monday Night Football and all my rowdy friends are here on the job. I am going to try and take some silly photos of the set and maybe get in a little bit of trouble. Ha! When I walked on stage I got a hero's welcome as I haven't seen any of these guys in ages. It's nice to be remembered.

In more interesting news I've decided to pass on all booze for a month. I've been feeling a bit unhealthy and broke so I think a month long hiatus will do me some good. It'll also free up more time for yoga, the gym, surfing, and gearing up for hunting season. Now that Ghost is showing more interest in birds than shoes I plan to hunt as often as possible this season. I can not wait for that first day of dove season where you watch the sun come up and smell the early morning dew and watch you first dove stop suddenly and plummet to the earth. I hope the damn dog remembers to fetch and not eat my dear departed dove. Anyone want to go?

Peace out, bitches!

1 comment:

savannah said...

tis a very lovely thing! at least no one thought you'd moved to casablanca! btw, good news re your 30 days.

(the MITM came home last night)