Thursday, August 28, 2008

Well, Holmes! It seems we've finally discovered the secret to your intelligence!

Working is funny sometimes. We either run around like chickens with our heads cut off or we sit around doing nothing while everyone figures out what they want to do. I think that's one of the many reasons why people always make the military analogy when trying to describe film making. That and everyone is a film geek and wants to sound cool by making the Army connection. Whatever, it's a funny little racket and thankfully I'll be able to pay bills this month.

I got home and Gun Dog mag and the new issue of Surfer were at my door. If you were spying on me, would you find that weird?

Peace out, bitches!


Oh, almost forgot my new sticker which is on my camera cart:



2 comments:

savannah said...

i'd think it was some sort of x-games triathlon!

captain chaos said...

Nice one, ma. Seriously, though, it always seems funny to me.